Bendable Cutlery Set (3pc) with straps (Utensil Set)
The VM914 Utensil Set consists of 3 utensils (bendable spoon, bendable fork and rocker knife) with utensil straps and wide handles to assist people with limited grip.
- Stainless steel utensils with plastic handles
- All utensils have wide handles with soft cushioned grips
- The spoon and fork are bendable to the left or right to any angle up to 90 degrees (See the packaging for instructions on how to bend these utensils)
- All the utensils have a fixed loop at the end of the handle to attach the utensil strap (See instructions below)
- The utensil straps are made of nylon and have Velcro closures
- The utensils are dishwasher safe up to 70 degrees C
- The utensil straps must be hand washed only
How to Use the Utensil Strap:
- Open the Velcro closure on the short section of the strap and secure it firmly around the handle close to the metal end, making sure that the long section of the strap lies along the upper side of the handle (when in use) with its Velcro closure facing outwards.
- Open the Velcro closure on the long section of the strap and slip the free end through the fixed loop at the back of the handle, ensuring that the strap will lie flat along the handle.
- Adjust the gap between the handle and the strap so that the user's hand will easily fit through, then secure the Velcro closure.
- The strap may need to be adjusted while the user is holding the utensil to ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
|Item||Length (mm)||Weight (g)|