Pride Victory 10LX + CTS Suspension
- The Pride Victory LX with CTS suspension offers a smooth ride with performance to match. Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension (CTS) is the next generation in mobility scooter ride comfort. It offers advanced suspension components for improved absorption over rough surfaces and a more comfortable ride experience over various terrains.
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassemble provides the ultimate quick transport system.
- It has a delta tiller with wraparound handles and tyres that are stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black and low profile.
- Back vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrests.
- This electric scooter has a maximum speed of 9kms/hr and a range of 25kms per charge. However, the charge is dependent on the weight of the person, the gradient and the total load the user wishes to carry.
- Astley Mobility has a fully tooled in-store workshop providing expertise in the service and repair of all equipment purchased from us. We are able to pick your scooter up from home and service it in our modern workshop. We currently service scooters throughout Sydney.
- Optional accessories for your mobility scooter include rear canvas carry bag, oxygen bottle carrier, walking stick holder and a durable weather cover.
- Colour: Red
|Seat-to-Ground Height||23.5" - 25.5"|
|Tyres||4 x 3.5" x 10"|
|Total Weight without Batteries||81kg|
|Drivetrain (Rear-wheel drive)||Sealed transaxle, 24v DC motor|
|Battery Requirements||12v 40amp|
FOR MORE DETAILS, VIEW THE BROCHURE HERE.