Pride R4 - Foldable
- The Pride R4 Electric Wheelchair offers the standard features necessary to meet the demands of daily life while delivering easy portability. It combines rear anti-tip wheels for stable outdoor performance with a compact frame for smooth indoor manoeuvring. It is the ultimate economical folding electric wheelchair.
- The wheelchair has a high-tensile carbon steel frame combined with a 250watt DC motor. It features a folding back, height adjustable armrests and adjustable back height with swing in and out leg rests and manual wheel locks.
- They have a two-motor, rear wheel drive train. The braking system is electronic with regenerative disc brakes.
- The R4 wheelchair has a top speed of up to 6km/h and its distance per charge is 17kms. However, the charge is dependent on the weight of the person, the gradient and the total load the user wishes to carry.
- Astley Mobility has a fully tooled, in-store workshop providing expertise in the service and repair of all equipment purchased through us. We are able to pick your scooter up from home and service it in our modern workshop. Please enquire if you have a scooter that you did not purchase from us but would like it serviced. We recommend all powerchairs and scooters be serviced every 12months for optimum performance and longevity.
- Optional accessories for your electric wheelchair include rear canvas carry bag, walker holder, walking stick holder, oxygen bottle holder, sheepskin seat cover and durable weather cover for when you are not using your scooter.
|Maximum User Weight||113kg|
|Maximum Range||17km per charge|
31.8cm x 5.7cm (pneumatic)
20 x 5 (solid)
|Seat||41cm x 46cm|
|Base weight without batteries||42kg|
|Charger||5 amp off board|