Pride Celebrity XL Deluxe
$3,295.00 was $4,290.00
- The Pride Celebrity XL Deluxe mobility scooter combines an aggressive outdoor design with luxury features. This scooter is taken to an even higher level with features such as the new independent console, angle adjustment , deluxe high-back reclining captain's seat and one-handed tiller angle adjustment refinement. It offers big mobility scooter features at a medium mobility scooter price.
- This electric mobility scooter has a front frame mounted seat post for optimal stability and mircroprocessor-based controller for optimal power management. The lighting package includes front and rear turn signal indicators along with an angle adjustable dual bulb lower headlight for optimal pathway illumination.
- It comes complete with a lightweight front basket, high visibility reflectors, two rearview mirrors and an orange flag. The easily accessible tie down points enable transportation of the unoccupied scooter.
- The Pride Celebrity XL Deluxe electric scooter has a maximum speed of 12km/hr and a range of 40kms. However, the charge is dependent on the weight of the person, the gradient and the total load the user wishes to carry. You have option of upgrading to a 50amp battery pack for extended range. Please contact us for pricing if this interests you.
- Astley Mobility has a fully tooled in-store workshop providing expertise in the service and repair of all equipment purchased us. We are able to pick your scooter up from home and service it in our modern workshop. We currently service mobility scooters throughout Sydney. We recommend all powerchairs and scooters be serviced every 12months for optimum performance and longevity.
- Options and accessories include: rear canvas carry bag, walker holder, walking stick holder, oxygen bottle holder, combination rear canvas carry bag/sunshade, sheepskin seat cover and durable weather cover.
- Available in Apple Red only
FOR MORE DETAILS, VIEW THE BROCHURE HERE.
|Maximum Range||40km per charge|
|Tyres||10cm x 33xm pneumatic|
|Weight without Batteries||90kg|
|Heaviest Piece when Disassembled||37.6kg|
|Seat||Standard CRS Deluxe High Back|
|Batteries||2 x 30ah MK Gel|
|Charger||5 amp off-board|