MOON BOOT - Mid Rise or Tall Style
- The Moon Boot or Cam Boot as it is otherwise known is made by OrthoLife and comes in three different styles; short boot, mid-rise boot and a tall boot
- The mid-rise and tall boots are recommended for the following; stress fractures of the lower leg, soft tissue issues, stable fractures and metatosal fractures
- Grade 11/111 ankle sprain
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medical malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
Forefoot or mid-foot injury
- They have moulded uprights with steel reinforcement for increased durability
- Contoured strut design allows the walker to conform to the leg, ensuring a better fit.
- Easy to use hook and loop straps are adjustable to fit contours of the leg and to reduce pressure on the injury in the event of swelling.
- Designed to provide foot and ankle immobilisation.
- Soft nylon/foam washable liner that provides air circulation to the lower limb and also improving hygiene for the patient.
- Shock absorbing insole reduces impact of heel strike when ambulating.
- Low profile, rocker bottom is designed to promote a natural and stable gait.
- Wide foot bed provides increased comfort and stability.
SML 4.5-7 5-8.5
MED 7.5-10 9-11
LRG 10.5-12.5 11.5-13.5
X/LRG 12.5+ 13.5+