Thera-Med Diffuser Cushion
The Thera-Med Diffuser Cushion is an ergonomically designed orthopaedic cushion with a surface that is breathable, easily cleaned and sterilised. This compact portable cushion is suitable for use on any type of seat at home, in the office, or in the car. Ideal as a wheelchair cushion.
- Consists of a layer of high density traditional foam between two layers of visco-elastic memory foam
- Optimum pressure relief diffuses the body's load and enables the user to sit in comfort for lengthy periods.
- Designed to lower pressure and shear forces
- Provides stability and comfort on chairs
- The memory foam is temperature sensitive, so it uses the body warmth to conform to the body shape to improve comfort
- The inner core of traditional foam provides continual support and prevents flattening of the pad under repeated use
- Covered with Dura-Fab, a soft and easily cleaned washable polyester fabric
- Size (Medium): 44cm x 42cm x 7.5cm
- Centre Layer: 100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam (3cm thick)
- Outer Layers: Visco-elastic Memory Foam (2.5cm), top and bottom
- Cover: Dura-Fab (woven polyester fabric)