Activator Walking Poles (pair)
Urban Poling ACTIVATOR™ Walking Poles are recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists. They were designed specifically for rehab and long term conditions by an occupational therapist. Walking poles promote active living and are designed for post/hip knee surgery, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and fall prevention.
Note: If you have a chronic condition or awaiting surgery ask your physician or therapist if the ACTIVATOR™ Poles are right for you.
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity - 200lbs (90kg) per pole.
- New Ergonomic Coregrip (patent pending) designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist and hand joints
- Bell shape tip for greater stability
- Strapless for injury prevention
- 3 anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6' (1.83m)
- 2-section collapsible poles for easy storage and travel
- Includes a user guide and online video instruction on the ACTIVATOR™ technique
Consult your physician or therapist if using the ACTIVATOR™ poles instead of canes, crutches or walkers.