7 Great Reasons to Buy Your Lift Chair at Astley Mobility
Do you suffer from arthritis, have stability issues or leg or back weakness? You may have considered getting a lift chair to help safely seat yourself and then get up again with ease. A well-chosen lift chair can improve your comfort levels and your independence immensely. It will probably become one of the most loved pieces of furniture in your home because it will make everyday life easier for you and your caregivers. Here are some ways in which Astley Mobility can assist you with making the process of getting your new lift chair easier too.
- We have a wide range of lift chairs for you to test in our stores. The best lift chair for you will depend on your individual support requirements, so it’s important to try out a few suitable chairs for size and comfort before buying. We have both single and dual motor lift chairs and all have hand controls designed for safe and simple operation.
- Our experienced sales consultants will assist you to select the right lift chair. We will advise you on which chairs would suit you based on your height and weight and explain all the features that are available. We will show you samples of the upholstery fabrics from which you can choose and discuss any customisations that are available.
- We can install the chair for you free of change when we deliver in the Sydney Metropolitan area. Our delivery team will set your chair up where you need it and ensure that there is enough space to use it safely. They will also take the packaging when they go so you don’t need to dispose of it.
- We will train you on how to use your new chair. After installing your lift chair, our delivery team will also show you how to use it and answer any questions. If you have any further questions afterwards you can phone us to speak to a sales consultant or send us an email.
- We only sell high quality brands of lift chair. It’s important to us that your chair has all the features that you require and is durable, comfortable and safe to use.
- We can organise warranty claims for you. All our lift chairs come with a warranty. We can arrange returns to the manufacturer of any faulty products.
- We have spare parts available for our range of lift chairs and provide a mobile repair service in the Sydney Metropolitan area. We can make repairs to your lift chair at your home and because we have a large range of spare parts in stock your chair is will soon be back in action again.
- Susan van Huyssteen